There are a variety of ways to get involved with the Audubon International team. Below is a list of current employment, internship and volunteer opportunities with us.
Full Time Positions
Environmental Program Specialist
Audubon International seeks highly-qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team as Environmental Program Specialists. These positions report directly to the Director of Environmental Programs for Golf and work with other Audubon International staff to:
- process, assess, manage, and track certification activities for members in AI’s award-winning certifications including the Cooperative Sanctuary and Signature Sanctuary certifications;
- conduct site visits to member properties to verify certification compliance;
- assist with implementation of landscape level conservation initiatives such as the Raptor Relocation Network (RRN) and Monarchs in the Rough (MITR) and BioBlitz;
- develop Case Studies and Fact Sheets for ACSP, Signature, Monarchs in the Rough (MITR) and Raptor Relocation Network (RRN);
- make presentations and represent Audubon International at conferences, events and on committees
Member Services Manager
Audubon International seeks a highly-qualified and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team as Member Services Manager. This position reports directly to the CEO and works with other Audubon International staff to provide critical member services support to all Audubon International programs including:
- Certifications (6): the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Programs for Business and Golf, the Signature Sanctuary Certification, the Green Lodging/Green Hospitality Certification, and the Sustainable Communities Certification
- Conservation Initiatives (3): Monarchs in the Rough, Raptor Relocation Network, and BioBlitz
The position assists with a variety of functions including: communicating with stakeholders about the benefits of membership; serving as the primary point of contact for general questions from members; developing and executing membership outreach, growth and retention strategies; mailing membership materials; managing the organization's membership database; generating/tracking invoices; serving as a spokesperson for the organization in various venues, answering calls from the public. This is a full-time exempt position.